Introduction to EFT Workshop
Everybody needs a helping hand at some time, and we’ll teach you how to use the ones at the end of your arms. EFT is a simple and effective self help technique which will enable you to make the changes you want in your life, and assist family and friends - even your pet will appreciate it. One of the brilliant things about EFT is that it can bring fast relief in so many different situations, whether it be
- Physical pain and discomfort – back ache, tooth ache
- Emotional distress and trauma – car accident, grief, separation
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Fears and Phobias – dentists, heights, dark, dogs etc
- Motivation – at work, school, exercise
- Weight loss – emotional eating and binging, body image
- Smoking – and other addictions
- Performance – sport, work, cultural etc
- Relationship difficulties – partner, parents, children, friends, school, work
- Beliefs that hold you back – money, age, ability
You can change and you can make a difference. I’ve never come across a more effective technique to get to the root of a problem and sort it out once and for all. Sometimes a problem will be resolved quickly, other times it takes some persistence. Either way, it’s still faster, gentler and more effective than any other technique I’ve ever used – and I’ve spent years investigating many unwarranted claims! That’s why I’m so passionate about EFT – it does work, anyone can learn and start getting results right away.
Your workshop fee is $350 including tuition, snacks, a reference manual covering the course material, a certificate of attendance and a follow up call to see how you are getting on after the class.
Register for this workshop and learn my easy EFT technique so you never have to worry about whether you've got the right points or if you are saying the right thing. I’ll share with you the shortcuts and extras I use so you can get the most out of your efforts. At the end of this day you will have had your first success with EFT, remember all the points, and feel confident to use EFT to help yourself and your loved ones have a happier more fulfilling life. You’ll never be at a loss for what to do to help again.